Childcare Advise - Carole Knight Childminder

Go to content

Childcare Advise

When you start out to look for Childcare it can be quite a daunting experience. There are many different places that offer advice on how to find the right place/person for both you and your child(ren). I would recommend these two…

The Goverment also have a number of schemes to assit with the cost of childcare, more infromation be found here: Government assitance with Childcare costs. Most employers also now have schemes to assist with Childcare costs.

When visiting a Childminder, the following 3 certificates must be on show, valid and in date at all times within their property.

  • Certificate of Registration (Ofsted).
  • Early Years First Aid.
  • Public Liability Certificate.

Copyright © Carole Knight December 2021
Back to content